It's all about providing customers with what they need. Only a dentist can determine what level of flexibility is appropriate for their patients. With Lucitone FRS flexible temporary partial dentures, laboratories can provide a range of flexibility from a firmer more resilient design (2mm thickness) all the way to a super flexible (1.5mm thickness) partial.
Lucitone FRS offers a range of shades to customize not only the denture base, but the clasps. Dentists and patients can choose between pink to blend with the gingival, or clear, to help hide the clasps.
The semi-crystaline nylon composition provides Lucitone FRS with:
- High impact resistance
- Outstanding UV and light stability
- Color stability
- Low water absorption and good dimensional stability
- Four Lucitone shades: Original, Light Pink, Light Reddish Pink, Dark Pink and Clear
- Monomer free
- Metal free
- A microcrystalline structure that is easy to finish and polish like acrylic
- Ability to add clasps via injection
For more information or to order, call: 1-800-786-0085.