With over forty years of clinical success, Lucitone 199® denture base material is the industry standard. Lucitone 199 offers outstanding esthetics, high impact resistance, and superb flexural strength. Dentists know and trust Lucitone 199 in their dentures, and have for years.
Lucitone 199 can be both compression packed and injected to suit the needs of dental laboratories and fit the processing needs required. Other Lucitone products, such as Lucitone® Fas-Por™+ for labs that pour, Hy-Pro Lucitone® for quick set-ups, or Characterized Lucitone® with long fibers to achieve realistic vascular simulation are also available and can be found in the Lucitone Family Brochure.
Lucitone 199 is available in a variety of shades to assist in customizing dentures: Original, Light, Light Reddish Pink and Dark Pink. And to satisfy your laboratory’s needs, it is available in the popular 540-unit (25 lb), 108-unit (5 lb), 120-unit package, 30-unit and 11-unit sizes. Laboratories select what’s most efficient for their production requirements.
For more information or to order, call: 1-800-786-0085.
- Lucitone® 199 Powder
- Lucitone® Liquid
- Lucitone® 199 Repair
- DENTSPLY® Repair Material Powder
- DENTSPLY® Repair Material Liquid
- Characterized Lucitone® Denture Base Resin
- Characterized Lucitone® Gingival Tone Powder (Self Cure)
- Characterized Lucitone® Gingival Tone Powder (Heat Cure)
- Lucitone® Fas-Por™ Plus Powder
- Lucitone® Fas-Por™ Plus Liquid
- Lucitone® FRS®
- Lucitone® Clear Dental Resin Powder
- Hy-Pro Lucitone® Denture Base Resin