Vulcan® benchtop furnaces are available in three standard muffle sizes and each can be purchased with one of three different controllers. Single setpoint analog controllers are an economical option when rate of temperature climb is not a concern. Single setpoint digital controllers allow the operator to control the rate of temperature climb, and monitor the progress of the program on an easy-to-read, accurate digital display. Three-stage digital programmable models have nine multi-stage programs, a hold temperature program, and a delay start option which allows a program's start time to be delayed for up to seven days.
Each Vulcan is constructed with a heavy gauge steel cabinet finished with durable baked enamel coating. A vertical lift door is standard for operator safety and space conservation.
Vulcan® Furnace Features:
- Control option: digital programmable, single set-point analog, single set-point digital
- High performance hybrid muffle design for faster heating and cooling than full fireback
- Safety designed, vertical lift door saves space and directs heat away from the operator
- Venturi air exchange (selected models)
- Power door (selected models)
- 2-year limited warranty
For more information or to order, call: 1-800-243-1942.