DENTSPLY Prosthetics Dental Alloys have a proven track record for providing value, selection and performance and can be used for fabricating single-unit crowns, inlays, onlays, multi-unit bridges or implants. With trusted brands including Ceramco®, Ney® and Degudent® and tiered cost options, there are choices to match all case requirements and budgets. A palate of colors, from rich yellow to platinum white, and range of thermal expansion rates enable DENTSPLY Prosthetics Dental Alloys to be paired with any choice of porcelain.
A free value-added service to lab customers includes Identalloy® Certificates for accurate documentation. Materials carrying IdentAlloy certification offer labs, dentists, patients and others many proven benefits:
- Visible means to assure the dentist of intent and integrity.
- Documentation in lab and dentist records in the event of questions, repairs or disputed claims.
- Documentation in patient records in the event of insurance questions.
- Assurance of proper alloy selection and use.
- Availability of material information in patient records for reference by dentists who may require it for a future treatment.